Stake tokens at Farming Vaults
Getting started with LTT Vaults staking
Staking $LTT in the Vault will positively affect your DAO Tier, and will increase the rewards from DAO Sharing Economy.
Unstaking $LTT from the Vault will affect your DAO Tier negatively, thus limiting the income from DAO Sharing Economy.
2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. After connecting, you'll see all information regarding staking and your DAO Sharing Economy Tier on the screen.
4. Choose a Staking Vault you want to stake in. In this guide, we'll be covering a Supreme Pool.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Allow button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Add Tokens. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Choose the currency you'd like to swap to LTT.
If you don't have any LTT tokens in your wallet, you can simply choose any available currency from the drop-down menu.
Your funds will be swapped to LTT tokens automatically.
8. Type in the amount to stake in the vault. Any third-party tokens (WBNB, BUSD, BNB, etc.) will be automatically swapped to LTT upon authorizing a transaction.
9. Click Add LTT to the Pool. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
10. Once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
11. You should now be able to see details. The Vault will show a countdown until the unstaking fee ends. You'll also see a Claim button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
Please, note, that some rewards will be available for claim only at LocalTrade CEX. In order to receive such rewards, please, fill in the "Email" field in your DeFi Lab profile section.
Any details regarding how to claim rewards (on CEX or in DeFi Lab), will be displayed on each separate Vault.