Buy BUSD/BNB at LocalTrade Exchange
Exchange your crypto at LocalTrade and buy some tokens!
BEP20 is the standard for native tokens minted on Binance Smart Chain. The main currency of the Binance Smart Chain is BNB (Binance Coin), which is used to pay gas fees for sending transactions.
Since LocalTrade DeFi Lab operates on Binance Smart Chain, you'll need to acquire BEP20 crypto in order to use DeFi Lab products. Down below are the ways to acquire BEP20 tokens through LocalTrade:
- 1.Users who have some crypto will need to exchange it to BNB and BUSD. We recommend using LocalTrade CEX in order to do so.
- 4.The easiest way to exchange your crypto is going to the Exchange UI: LocalTrade — Exchange On this page, you’ll need to commit an exchange operation and Obtain BNB:
- 1.Select your crypto to sell from the list, and select BNB from the list of cryptocurrencies to receive.
- 2.Input the amount you’d like to purchase and press Exchange button.
- 5.After the exchange, go to the Withdraw screen and withdraw BNB to your BEP-20 compatible wallet.
Users can also purchase LTT tokens with BUSD, but this method requires two subsequent exchange operations: BUSD (to purchase LTT tokens) and BNB (to pay transaction fees). After you've complete all the steps above, go forth and follow the next guide to buy LTT with BUSD/BNB.